March 26-27, 2019
Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
1101 Lincoln Street
You are invited to participate as an exhibitor at the 2019 South Carolina Highway Engineers Conference hosted by the SC Transportation Technology Transfer Service (T3S). The conference will be held in Columbia, SC at The Metropolitan Convention Center (1101 Lincoln Street, Columbia, SC 29201). The agenda will cover a range of industry topics including construction and maintenance as well as traffic engineering. This event is widely attended by SCDOT, Consultants and local agencies, with nearly 800 in attendance last year. Professional Development Hours will be available for the Professional Engineers.
On-site registration/check-in will begin at 8:00am on Tuesday, March 26th. The conference will begin at 10:00am and adjourn around 5:00pm. There will be an evening networking reception with our vendors starting at 5:00pm and ending around 6:30pm. On Wednesday, March 27th breakfast will begin at 7:30 and the conference will start at 8:00am. We will adjourn around 5:00pm.
UPDATED AGENDA (3-19-19)
The conference combines technical presentations with highway product exhibits to provide a forum for exchange of ideas within the transportation community. As exhibitors, you are entitled and encouraged to take part in any and all of our activities, including the luncheons and technical sessions.
Exhibit Booth Fees
- Zone 1: $850 – Reserved for Platinum and Gold Sponsors SOLD OUT
- Zone 2: $750 – Reserved for Silver Sponsors SOLD OUT
- Zone 3: $650 – SOLD OUT
- Zone 4: $650 – (1 Booths Remaining)
All exhibit booth fees include two free registrations per exhibit space. Should you plan on having additional support staff or additional registrants, the fee will be $200 per person.
Exhibit space will be allotted on a first come, first served basis, with sponsors having highest priority. You will be contacted at a later date to choose your exact booth location.
- SOLD OUT Platinum $3000.00 – Includes: two exhibit booths (4 representatives) in Zone I, full-page ad, name/logo on all conference materials & digital signage, invitation to the Executive Reception, and free booth electricity
- SOLD OUT Gold $1500.00 – Includes: one exhibit booth (2 representatives) in Zone I, ½ page ad, name/logo on all conference materials & digital signage, and invitation to the Executive Reception
- SOLD OUT Silver $1200.00 – Includes: one exhibit booth (2 representatives) in Zone II, ½ page ad, and name/logo on all conference materials & digital signage, and invitation to the Executive Reception
- Bronze $500.00 – Includes: ½ page ad, and name/logo on all conference materials & digital signage
Your donation to the conference will be recognized in the program agenda as well as throughout the general sessions and breakout sessions at the conference. For sponsor ads, please send a high-resolution (at least 300dpi) image of your logo and ad in .eps or .pdf format to Shaun Gaines at email@example.com. Should you have questions concerning your logo, please contact Shaun Gaines at 864-656-1456 or by e-mail.
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
- The exhibit booth consists of a formal area with a table, two chairs, and table skirting. Zone I & II booths are 6’x10′ and Zone III & IV booths are 6’x8′.
- The exhibit area will be open for setup on Tuesday morning from 8am-10am. Exhibit hours are Tuesday, 10am-6:30pm and Wednesday, 8am-4pm. The exhibit space will be on the upper and lower levels of the convention center.
- Electrical service for the exhibit space is available directly through the Metropolitan Convention Center for an additional fee. An electrical service order form is available here.
- Equipment is not allowed in the exhibit space or on premises.
Neither the Transportation Technology Transfer Service (T3S), Clemson University, nor the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center employees will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to the exhibitor or their employees or property from any cause whatsoever prior, during, or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit contract. The exhibitor, on signing the registration form, releases T3S and the Metropolitan Convention Center from any and all claims for such loss and injury. Exhibitors are urged and encouraged to place “extra-territorial” and other coverage on equipment and exhibits and arrange for extended public liability insurance with your regular insurance carrier.
Payment must be received no later than 5 business days prior to the conference. If your registration payment is not received by then, you will not be guaranteed registration for the conference.
If you cancel your registration more than 72 hours before the conference, your registration fee will be refunded, less a $50 processing fee. If you do not cancel before the 72 hour deadline your registration fee will not be refunded. No-shows will not have their registration fee refunded.