MPO/COG Planning Conference
Feb 24, 2016 - Feb 25, 2016
Williams Brice Athletic Facility
1125 George Rogers Blvd
The 2016 MPO/COG Planning Conference will cover a broad range of topics related to intermodal planning and asset management.
Some of the scheduled topics are:
- Multi-modal transportation (bike/pedestrian)
- Scenario planning and performance based planning
- Performance measures and asset management
- Public outreach
- Title VI
- Long-range transportation plan development
- Other administrative updates
Registration for the workshop is $50 per person.
A block of hotel rooms is available at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, located at 501 Taylor Street in Columbia.
To make reservations, please contact the hotel at 803-744-4000 and ask for the MPO/COG room block.
King or Double Queen rooms are available at a rate of $99.00 per night (government per diem).